Digital Marketing Manager
Responsibilities And Skills
- Developing digital marketing initiatives that include web, SEO/SEM, email, social media, and display advertising.
- Keeping our social media presence game strong across all digital platforms.
- Working and making reports on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns and comparing results to the ROI and KPI goals.
- Being capable of leading integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution and having a strong understanding of current marketing tools and tactics.
- Planning and executing SEO/SEM, marketing databases, email, social media, and display ads.
- Identifying trends and insights, and optimizing the spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorming new, innovative and creative business growth strategies.
- Planning, executing and sizing up the experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborating with the internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience.
- Evaluating end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints using analytical ability.
- Being in touch with emerging technologies and providing leadership and perspective for adoption of ideas where appropriate.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role.
Type of Employment
- Full Time