Are you a juggler who can manage multiple responsibilities and be the point of contact between the client and the internal team while being punctual and has commendable interpersonal skills? If yes, you need to send us your resume right away, sign up and show us your juggling skills!
- The Account Manager will be the POC for the clients and the internal team
- Expected to collect feedback from clients every week and share it with the respective teams
- Should ensure that the deliverables should to be on time
- Make sure that the team deliverables and reports are reaching the client on time
- Thorough knowledge of Digital Marketing
- Plan the tasks accordingly
- Manage the given budget for the tasks
- Coordinate with the Content, Business Development, Creative, and Digital Marketing teams
- Strong Communication and management skills
- Ensure the execution is very smooth internally and externally
- Knowledge of MS office
If your brain is filled with creative ideas, your body with creative juices, and your soul with the zest to bring ideas to life in the visual form, you are at the right place because we are looking for someone who has the exact qualities and beyond.
- Communicate regularly with the clients regarding feedback for the creative
- The Graphic Designer must be able to think in a creative way for each and every post
- Deliverables need to be met as per the calendar schedule
- Should constantly collaborate with the Content and Account Manager departments
- Need to be available for the client meetings both internal and on premises if any
- Thorough understanding of the client requirements
- Strong knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, After effects and Premiere Pro
Motion Graphic Designer:
Are you someone who can bring thoughtful scenarios to visual form with your skills? We mean to ask, are you a motion graphic designer who can ace graphic animation and create vivid visual effects to bring films, websites, commercials, and more to an entirely new level? Reach out to us if the answer is Yes.
- The Motion Graphic Designer collaborates with Designers and Content writers
- Expected to be good at animations.
- Must understand from the client perspective.
- Should be able to creatively visualise the graphics before creating
- A strong knowledge in colour concepts
- Have the ability to create live video content, graphics, and animation for handheld electronic devices, web programs, video games, and for smartphones and mobile platforms, including apps
- Assist in selecting proper audio, video, colors, animation, etc for graphic design
- The deliverables must be submitted on time
Editor and Cinematographer:
If being a visual thinker is what you are popularly known for, and if cinematography & editing is your discovered passion, moreover if your skills include creating a full-fledged film by creating visual effects and putting them together, you are the one we are looking for! Apply right away.
- The employee must be available in the premises for the shoots on time
- Should conceptualise before starting the shoot
- Have to regularly update about feedback from the client to the internal team
- Responsible for the camera equipment
- The sound clips selected must be very appropriate and to the point
- Knowledge of media production and communication
- Capture studio-quality photographs and video
- Manage and oversee all technical aspects of video recording and editing
- Proficient in Final Cut Pro X, Adobe After Effects
Web Designing & Development:
Do you belong under the umbrella of web designing? Does your skill set include web designing and web development? Well, if yes, join us to create the web-face to what could be the game-changing brands! Bring your technical skills to the best use at Social Matter as a Web designer/ Web Developer.
Familiarity with at least one of the following programming languages:
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development
- Understand the requirements from the client.
- Part of the client calls
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
This profession is for you if you enjoy writing and have a creative streak in your veins, and content writing is “your thing”. Speak for the client while adding your views for the audience to get the gist of the brand. Join us and keep doing your thing!
- The role of the Content Writer is to prepare content for the clients and the company. The content will be related to blogs, articles, websites, advertisements, public relations, and digital marketing.
- The Content Writers must prepare a weekly schedule to mark important occasions and trending days that can heavily influence the reach of the content in the digital space. The Account Manager, Search Engine Optimisation Specialist, and Content Writer must jot down these occasions and trends to plan accordingly.
- The Content Writers are required to write content depending on the topics and themes instructed by the clients.
- The Content Writers are required to create content for the clients and share it with the Graphic Designers and Account Managers.
- The Content Writers have to proof check the content on the posts before it is approved by the client.
- The Content Writers collaborate with the Account Managers during the presentations with clients to come up with the necessary topics that will set the organisation apart and make the brand a potential partner.
- In the case of Social Matters, the writers must focus on content that is promoting the organisation and can reach out to a wider audience.
- The Content Writers are expected to develop posts for Instagram and Facebook 4 times a week.
- They are also required to create tweets using trending topics on Twitter and post them thrice a week.
- The Content Writers have to come up with blogs and articles about trends in the services offered by the organisation. These blogs and articles have to be uploaded on our LinkedIn and website thrice a week.
To manage our social media accounts, we’re looking for a competent SEO who will handle our client’s accounts in a coordinated manner to meet the agreed-upon marketing objectives. If you think you are a good fit to meet the responsibilities, do apply!
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
Digital AD Manager:
If you are a pro in studying the leads through google ads, FB conversion leads generation, optimizing leads and sales through google ads PPC (search, display, shopping, video, apps) then this job is waiting for you!. Apply today.
- Ad Manager must be able to manage the marketing campaigns on Google Ads, Facebook Ads
- Manage the procedure, implementation, tracking and measurement of marketing campaigns.
- Deliver regular reports of campaign results, including web analysis and evaluation of KPIs.
- Working closely with the business team to understand and finalize the monthly goals in terms of budgets and maintain regular measurement of the ROI of campaigns.
- Collaborate with all the internal departments where necessary to fulfill the needs of the clients
- Supporting events with invites, landing page, database, campaign calendar, follow ups, webinars
- Working with the Sales and Solutions teams to gather insight and information to inform the content strategy
- Need to take the initiation for the Ads, client calls and collect the feedback on a timely basis
The HR professional will be responsible for strategizing and implementing a variety of human resource programs covering the entire life cycle of an employee. The overall goal is to ensure the effective and smooth running of the department to deliver maximum value to the organization as a whole.
- Recruits, interviews, hires, and trains new staff in the department.
- Oversees the daily workflow of the department.
- Provides constructive and timely performance evaluations.
- Handles discipline and termination of employees in accordance with company policy.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law
- Responsible for attendance and leave management
- HR Shared services
- HR Metrics
Good at advising? Well, financially we mean. Then join us as a financial manager and advise clients on appropriate business planning and help in decision-making processes to ensure that businesses are financially successful. Apply right away!
- Collating, preparing and interpreting reports, budgets, accounts, commentaries and financial statements
- Undertaking strategic analysis and assisting with strategic planning
- Understanding the business thoroughly and executing the work.
- Undertaking research into pricing, competitors and factors affecting performance
- Controlling income, cash flow and expenditure
- Managing budgets.
- Developing and managing financial systems/models.
- Carrying out business modelling and risk assessments
- Supervising staff
- Liaising with managerial staff and other colleagues
- Filing all the bills and required documents
- Taking care of GST, TDS, Income tax, Professional tax and Bonus
- Preparing the Audit reports
Business Development Associate:
Good at communicating and making bonds? Join Social Matters and use your skills to identify sales leads, pitch goods or services to new clients, and maintain a good working relationship with new contacts. Apply now and put your skills to the best use.
To qualify as a suitable candidate you will:
- Have a proven track record of selling digital services to leading brands and corporate organisations.
- Have a strong network of contacts which you will use to develop new business opportunities and to establish business relationships with top advertising and marketing agencies.
- Have a great understanding of digital services and how they can benefit clients.
- Be experienced in all stages of the sales process from lead generation to conversion.
- Have a minimum of 2 years of experience in winning new business for agencies in the digital sector and dealing with high profile clients.
- Have great proposal writing, presentation and pitching skills.
- Be a motivated and focused individual with great organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Have completed at least Bachelors Degree or MBA.
As Business Development Manager you will
- Devise and execute a successful business development strategy in line with the Company’s plans.
- Win new business and achieve agreed revenue and margin targets.
- Generate high quality leads that result in winning new projects and accounts.
- Develop new business relationships with top advertising and marketing agencies in India.
- Write compelling business proposals.
- Pitch business proposals to clients, negotiate and close sales.
- Successfully manage the sales process from lead generation to conversion.
- Attend appropriate events and conferences, acting as the perfect agency ambassador while networking.
- Keep up-to-date and maintain a strong knowledge on all things digital.
- Demonstrate initiative and drive
- Travel as required